Monday, January 4, 2016

When God Speaks.

So we live pretty close to the Lancaster Airport. I've seen many planes take off and land almost in my backyard. The planes that fly over our house.. shake the foundation. So it's not out of the norm for me to watch planes in the sky as I work on the dishes. Well, last night was a bit different. As I washed the dishes and stared out the window.. I watched as one plane was clearly landing another was taking off. At that moment, I felt God tugging at my heart and telling me that I will be heading back to China again. Now I'm not sure where I'm going in China, what I will be doing in China, or when I will be going back to China.. But, it was very clear to me that I'll be going back again. So please pray for me.. as I pray for God's will to be done!

1 comment: