Friday, April 10, 2015

National Sibling Day

This is my big brother Darby (with his beautiful girlfriend Colleen!) Darby is not only super artistic, but he's also that type of guy that everyone loves and everyone remembers. I mean this guy knows like EVERYONE. Darby also has a huge passion for loving people and of course loving Jesus.
Karen is my big sister (pictured with her son Billy.) Karen is super creative, enjoys a good laugh, loves poetry and loves being around people.. which is great, since she has been blessed with five kiddos!

This is my sister Laura (pictured with her daughter Bryanna.) Laura has always been super organized, has a strange sense of humor (like all of us Slaton kids) and loves spending time with her family.

This is my brother Matt. Matt has always had an artistic side as well. Matt not only does hair but he can bake a mean coffee cake from scratch. Matt is a total people person and enjoys a good laugh. Oh and he's a talented musician!

This is my sister Sarah (pictured with my mom.) Sarah and I shared a bedroom until I was about 18 years of age. We fought like cats and dogs but we also attended beauty school together and became very close. Sarah is super fashionable, is a fantastic hair stylist and enjoys listening to some great music.

This is my sister Rachel. When Rachel was born (we're ten years apart) I was in awe. I enjoyed taking care of this little nugget alongside my mom. Rachel is super creative, enjoys baking, fashion and makeup. Rachel also enjoys a nice cup of coffee and a good laugh.

This is my sister Loretta. Loretta is a strong, silly, loving young lady. Loretta is the type of girl who can "hold her own." Loretta also enjoys fashion, music, and a good laugh.

This is my "baby" sister Emily. Emily is super creative. Emily enjoys listening to music, road trips, fashion, and of course a good cup of coffee! Oh and I imagine she'll be the next Slaton heading off to beauty school!

Last but not least.. this is my "baby" brother Alex. I think that Alex will be the tallest kid in our family. Alex enjoys working on computers with my dad, riding bikes and spending time with family. Alex is smart, loving, and has a silly side.

No comments:

Post a Comment